About Our Client: Join a company that has been ranked one the best places to work and stands as an industry leader in Clinical Diagnostics and Information. As a team member, you will be a critical part of the quantitative drug testing analysis process. This is an exciting position for someone is looking to build their current resume with unique medical experience.
Position: Specimen Collector
Location: Burlington, VT
Shift: Monday through Friday (9 am-6 pm) & Occasional Saturday mornings (9 am-1 pm)
- Facilitate the collection, processing and shipping of urine specimens
- Collect urine specimens from patients
- Follow departmental policies to correctly identify the patient before any specimen is obtained
- Properly label and document the specimens and prepare for shipment
- Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with patients, physicians, and clinic staff
- Communicate with, understand, and react effectively to a diverse patient population base
- Verifiable track-record of providing excellent customer service
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills – must be able to work in multiple programs and windows, manage email and reports
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Communicate clearly and concisely with accuracy, credibility and confidence
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at allmedical.com/allied-health to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.
Our clients include Fortune 1000 companies, local physician clinics, corporate health and wellness departments, hospitals, laboratories and more. All Medical Personnel’s workforce solutions, experience, and client services are unparalleled.
Our success stems from understanding our partners’ strategic, financial, and operational goals, as well as providing exceptional talent and extraordinary service every day.
All Medical Personnel brings a unique understanding of the full continuum of care and the leadership traits necessary to meet the challenges of a changing healthcare market.