About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Phlebotomist - Jr
Location: Las Vegas
Shift: Mon-Fri 7AM-4PM ant Alt Sat Mornings
- Pediatrics through geriatrics experience, High volume drawing experience (50+ per day) in an environment where the sole responsibility is to draw patients back-to-back throughout an entire hospital or reference laboratory shift
- High level of self confidence in one’s own phlebotomy technique
- Excellent customer service consistently demonstrated
- State Phlebotomy Certification (where required)
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year paid working Phlebotomy experience
- Customer service attitude
- Thorough tube knowledge
- Complete understanding of the order of the draw
- Excellent venipuncture technique
- The ability to successfully draw the hardest of patients
- Ability to draw patient after patient with no re-sticks
- Data entry skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at allmedical.com/allied-health to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.