Phlebotomist Needed! (JO0276076)
All Medical Personnel Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Phlebotomist II
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76104
Shift: M-F 8am - 5pm
- Must have excellent venipuncture technique along with thorough tube knowledge and an understanding of the order of draw
- Preference given to candidates who possess the following skills: Pediatrics through geriatrics experience, High volume drawing experience (50+ per day) in an environment where the sole responsibility is to draw patients back-to-back throughout an entire hospital or reference laboratory shift
- High level of self confidence in one’s own phlebotomy technique. Excellent customer service consistently demonstrated.
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2+ years paid working Phlebotomy experience
- Data entry skills
All Medical PersonnelWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality positions with excellent customer service to help you every step of the way.
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity
AddressFort Worth, TX