About Our Client: For the last 75 years our client has delivered medical device services and management to hospital facilities in all 50 states, aiding in cost reduction, increasing operating efficiency, and the improvement of caregiver satisfaction overall.
Position: Surgical Laser Technician - Entry Level
Location: Richmond or Fremont, CA - Multiple openings
Shift: Full-time / Direct Hire / Permanent
- Maintain a professional relationship with all physicians, hospital staff, physicians’ office staff, and other personnel both in appearance and behavior
- Make sure equipment is working and ready for use when it is needed
- Ensure proper handling of delicate lasers and equipment before, during and after procedures, test all equipment and inspect supplies prior to leaving Quality Assurance
- Provide staff with necessary disposables needed in conjunction with the laser equipment Return equipment to the district facility, clean in proper order ready to use
- Ensure unused disposable are returned to stock and all equipment is put away or if found defective it is brought to the attention of Quality Assurance
- High school diploma or equivalent: required
- Available to work a flexible schedule and on-call on a rotating basis: required
- Ability to handle working in an Operating Room alongside hospital staff: required
- Medical experience: preferred
- Strong customer service skills
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.