Position: Medical Technologist
Location: Miramar, FL
Shift: Tuesday through Saturdy
- Responsible for performing routine and non-routine activities pertaining to laboratory testing and the reporting of results. This position is for Hematology
- Performs moderately difficult to complex tasks
- Performs assigned analytical testing procedures in an accurate, precise, and timely manner
- BS/AA in Laboratory Science. National and State licensure as required
- A minimum of 1 year paid working experience
- Customer service attitude
- Data entry skills
Our clients include Fortune 1000 companies, local physician clinics, corporate health and wellness departments, hospitals, laboratories and more. All Medical Personnel’s workforce solutions, experience, and client services are unparalleled.
Our success stems from understanding our partners’ strategic, financial, and operational goals, as well as providing exceptional talent and extraordinary service every day.
All Medical Personnel brings a unique understanding of the full continuum of care and the leadership traits necessary to meet the challenges of a changing healthcare market.