Position: Medical Assistant
Location: Jupiter, FL
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8A-5P
- Room patients, obtain medical history, take vitals, weight and height
- Review and confirm all medications, allergies, test results, medical records and consent forms prior to preparing a patient’s for treatment
- Collect blood and tissue specimens, properly log intake and prepare for testing.
- Explain proper treatment procedures, medication, wound care and additional information provided by the physician.
- Under physician directions administer medications, give injections, remove sutures and note expiration dates on all office working materials
- Only when directed by the physician authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- At all-times ensure the treatment rooms for patient examinations are kept neat and clean.
- Must have MOH experience will be assist provider with all patient care surgeries biopsies cosmetics also experience with EMR
- MA Diploma
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at allmedical.com/allied-health to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.