About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Facilities Project Coordinator
Location: West Hills, CA
Shift: Monday-Friday 8A-12P, or Monday + Wednesday 8A-5P, Friday 8A-12P
- Basic electrical safety practices and troubleshooting of minor electrical equipment such us; light switches and receptacles
- Basic commercial plumbing fixture repairs and troubleshooting to include drain cleaning
- Basic commercial lighting repairs and troubleshooting
- Drywall repair, installation, painting, staining, interior and exterior
- Ability to lift equipment and to relocate employees
- Performs exterior maintenance duties such us pressure washing, painting, debris clean-up, equipment storing, organizing, etc
- Performs other work related duties as assigned by department manager or lead
- HS dipolma or GED
- Ability to read, writes, speaks and understands English fluently.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to use common tools including hand, power tools and smart phone.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given
- Ability to document work completed and pending
- Ability to lift minimum 50 pounds (trash, etc)
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require.
- Data entry skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at allmedical.com/allied-health to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.