MUST HAVE RECENT 2 YEARS CALL CENTER
Position: Client Services Representative I
Location: Tampa, FL
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:30am to 6:00pm
CONTRACT, POSSIBLE TEMP TO HIRE
- Handle all customer contact received by telephone, in writing, and in person.
- Troubleshoot inquiries.
- Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
- Handle all customer inquiries by telephone regarding verbal reporting of results, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide customer satisfaction.
- Report laboratory results to clients using established protocols.
- Document reporting or call history in the patient file and maintain appropriate records.
- Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting.
- Use established protocols for reporting client concerns.
- Other duties as required to meet the customer requirements.
- Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured.
- High School Diploma
- Prior customer service experience preferred