Position: Certified Medical Assistant - MUST HAVE A CURRENT CERTIFICATION (Please see REQUIREMENTS listed below.)
Location: Peterborough, NH
Shift: Full-time / Direct Hire / Permanent
PAY: $15-$19/Hour - BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Job Role: The Medical Assistant performs clinical support procedures under the direct supervision of the Department Manager or Physician.
- Job duties include assisting the provider in examinations, which may include taking blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration, giving injections, keeping rooms clean and stocked, and working with electronic medical record keeping.
- Must be willing to travel to other practices as needed.
- Maintenance of confidential information is also a requirement of this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent: REQUIRED
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification: REQUIRED
- 1+ years of experience as a CMA: REQUIRED
- Behavioral health experience: preferred
- Electronic Health Records experience: REQUIRED
- BLS/CPR: REQUIRED
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at allmedical.com/allied-health to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.