Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Winchester, IN
Shift: 12 Hour Shift (Mon-Fri 8a-8p)
- Greet, and assist patients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Support all nurses administratively
- Answer calls and provide information as needed.
- Ensure patient paperwork, and other documents are complete
- Multitask while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Verify and ensure completeness of patient documents
- Maintain confidentiality
- 1-2 year administrative experience
- Medical Background (plus)
- High School/GED
- Detailed Oriented
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.
Our clients include Fortune 1000 companies, local physician clinics, corporate health and wellness departments, hospitals, laboratories and more. All Medical Personnel’s workforce solutions, experience, and client services are unparalleled.
Our success stems from understanding our partners’ strategic, financial, and operational goals, as well as providing exceptional talent and extraordinary service every day.
All Medical Personnel brings a unique understanding of the full continuum of care and the leadership traits necessary to meet the challenges of a changing healthcare market.