We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for a Psychiatric Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Treat children and Adults.
Location: Waianae, HI 96792
Job duties include:
· Perform psychiatric Evaluations on patients.
· Perform Medication Management and adjust doses as needed.
· Work with psychiatrist to determine a diagnosis.
· Develop the best plan of care for patient.
· Educate both patients and families on behaviors related to mental disorders.
· Observe patients closely to note any behavioral changes to assess the side effects, successes or failures of a new medication.
· Diagnose, evaluate, and treat all patients with professional mannerisms.
· Licensed as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMH NP or APRN in the state of HI
· 1 year experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
· Experience performing psychiatric evaluations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
· Competitive compensation of $130,000 to $145,000 annually.
· Full loaded benefits
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full-time position 2 days a week.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!