We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner certified to prescribe Suboxone to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. This is a full-time position.
Location: Janesville, WI
Adiction Substance abuse Nurse Practitioner, board certified
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT): 16-hour Waiver Training
Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber Wisconsin licensure
Excellent communication skills
Ability to create a positive work environment
Ability to identify and solve problems
- Friendly and capable of respectfully communicating to both clients and staff.
Job duties include:
Serve as a prescriber of Suboxone to treat substance abuse
Provide continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the promotion of optimal mental
- health, prevention and treatment of adiction disorders and health
- Assess, diagnose, and management of adiction and substance abuse
problems for consumers with severe and persistent
- Evaluate patient history and determine severity of symptoms
- Dispense suboxone and other medications to treat withdraw symptoms
- Manage suboxone by increasing or decreasing dosage accordingly
- Educate patients on substance abuse prevention
- Perform routine drug testing to ensure patients are following treatment plan and protocol
- Counsel patients on best courses of action to follow in order to reach full sobriety
Perks and Benefits
Competitive compensation of $76 to $85 an hour
Full Benefits package
No nights or weekends
Hours of Operation are:
This is a full-time position.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with flexibility
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!