We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner certified to prescribe Suboxone to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. This is a full-time position.
Job duties include:
- Evaluate patient history and determine severity of symptoms
- Dispense suboxone and other medications to treat withdraw symptoms
- Manage suboxone by increasing or decreasing dosage accordingly
- Educate patients on substance abuse prevention
- Perform routine drug testing to ensure patients are following treatment plan and protocol
- Counsel patients on best courses of action to follow in order to reach full sobriety
Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the state of Wisconsin
MustA have DEA prescribing privledges
Must have the waiver to prescribe Suboxone
Excellent communication skills
Ability to create a positive work environment
Ability to identify and solve problems
- Friendly and capable of respectfully communicating to both clients and staff.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive compensation of $76 to $85 an hour
Hours of Operation are:
This is a full-time position.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with flexibility
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!