Chiropractor DC Needed
All Medical Jobs Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Chiropractor for a Chiropractic Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Location: Fleming Island, FL
· Willing to work in a multi-disciplinary setting.
· Chiropractor will have to be well versed in using computers as we are EMR based.
· The chiropractor needs to be proficient in proper documentation and examination skills to properly diagnose, and create a treatment plan for the patient's injuries.
· The doctor also needs to be well versed in taking x-rays, oversight of physiotherapies, exercise rehab. and when to order diagnostic imaging and make appropriate specialist referrals based on the patient's condition.
· This position requires the chiropractor to be efficient, able to multi-task, work in a team setting, and have great
· communication skills with other employees and especially with the patients
· Manage traumatically injured patients
· Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
· Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
· Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
· Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
· Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
· Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
· Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
· Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
· Building positive doctor-patient relationships.
· Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
· Licensed as a Chiropractor in the state of Florida
· Must already have Indiana licenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
· Competitive compensation of $100,000 annually which will increase soon after worked with us for a while. Will discuss at interview.
· Benefits include Employee paid health insurance, paid malpractice, paid OK License
· renewal, paid yearly OK mandatory CE, holiday/vacation pay, 401K plan.
· No weekend work
Hours Of Operation are:
Hours of operation are:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 to 3:00 pm with one hour lunch. No weekends.
Please send resume for consideration!
All Medical JobsWhy Work Here?
Excellent Pay Rate With Benefits As Well As Great Staff To Work With. :)
AddressOklahoma City, OK
HealthcareView all jobs at All Medical Jobs