The OR RN As an Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered Nurse with us:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the surgical patient.
- You will bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
- You may rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only those duties that you have demonstrated competency.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Colorado State RN license or compact license is accepted -Will accept pending license
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required
Must have at least one (1) year OR RN RECENT experience in an acute care hospital - 2 years is PREFERRED
All Med Search
Why Work Here?Since 2001, All Med Search has connected top talent with healthcare facilities across North America. As nationwide healthcare recruiting industry experts, we extend our reach through our franchising program. All Med Search focuses exclusively on direct hire, permanent placement and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). Put our 30 years of healthcare recruiting expertise to the test. We are devoted to providing innovative programs and your own personalized recruiting plan that gives you the edge. Hospitals and healthcare facilities need people, Medical professionals need positions; All Med Search brings it all together!
All Med Search is a medical recruiting firm servicing healthcare professionals and organizations nationwide!