Are you willing to relocate and commit to a great opportunity for two years that will give you an outstanding foundation for the rest of you career? (Relocation Assistance Available)
Come work at this amazing acute care hospital in Wichita, Kansas that really appreciates it's nurses.
They are leading facility in the region, and they have an amazing 12 week orientation program followed by a full time job on the your preferred unit - Med-Surg, ICU, OR, Cardiac, Trauma - just let us know what you are looking for!
We are seeking to hire 30 New Registered Nurses within the next week, to start on Oct 21st. If you're a hard-working professional, this is an excellent hospital for you. Apply now!
- Provide all patient care in a manner that reflects respect for patient rights, dignity, values, culture preferences, and expressed needs
- Assess patient's physical, psychological, and social needs
- Assess pain and implement appropriate pain management techniques
- Develop, implement, and revise care plans that reflect patient's diagnosis and outlined standards of care
- Involve patients and/or significant others in decisions regarding care
- Document patient history, symptoms, assessments, tests, and care according to guidelines
- Review patient history, diagnostics, and lab data, and report any abnormalities
- Educate patient and family on managing injuries and illnesses to ensure a safe and successful discharge
- Administer medicine and treatment to patients
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- Must be a US citizen or hold a green card
- Must possess a current, valid RN license
- Certification in CPR
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to provide the best patient care possible
- Must have general working knowledge of computers and department specific software
Relocation Assistance Provided