Senior Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer
- Expired: September 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Senior Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer, you will be working on modern datacenter infrastructure projects for SMB to Enterprise customers across all verticals. Support All Lines strategic initiative to become a Professional Business Partner and Trusted Advisor; ensuring that our customers have the foundation required to be successful for years to come.
The Senior Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer's role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to design, deployment and operations of modern datacenter, edge, and virtualization solutions. This individual will be primarily responsible for being the lead engineer on infrastructure and virtualization related projects. They will be the technical point of contact for the customer and provide design, migration, and deployment services.
Performing services including design, installation, and support of modern data center, edge, virtualization, cloud, data availability, and automation solutions.
Primary engineer on customer projects including design, implementation, testing, and support for new deployments, expansions, environment refresh, and upgrades.
Provide network engineering consulting services:
- Assessment, design, and implementation of datacenter infrastructure
- Creates technical deliverables including assessments, capacity planning, detailed design documents, implementation plans, and configurations
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
- Provides peer reviews of implementations, configurations, and documentation for team members
- Assists other team members with deployment or best practices
- Engages in continuous learning to stay in front of new and emerging technologies
- Obtain vendor-related certifications, to enhance professional development and our corporate standing with our vendors
- Develop and Maintain relationships with peers at vendor partners
Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Modern datacenter & edge infrastructure including but not limited to compute, storage, and HCI solutions
- Modern Virtualization & Container solutions
- Modern Data Availability Solutions
Experience with design, implementation, and support of the following is preferred:
- Microsoft Windows and Linux administration
- Consumption based models for Infrastructure solutions
- Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- PowerShell scripting
Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
Strong communication skills
Excellent documentation skills with Visio, Word, Excel
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 5+ years of engineering experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex environments
- HPE (current Compute, Storge, or Hybrid ASE / MASE) is preferred
- VMware (current Data Center Virtualization or Cloud Management and Automation VCP) is a plus
- Veeam (current VMCE) is a plus
- Microsoft (current AZ-104, AZ-303, or AZ-304) is a plus
All Lines Technology
AddressCranberry Township, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at All Lines Technology
Get fresh Senior Infrastructure Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.