Customer Support Professional
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
All Lines Technology has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Professional in Merrifield, VA! This person will be a member of the team supporting a new enterprise-level initiative to modernize DEA’s IT systems and networks, enhancing security, usability, and accessibility to more effectively and efficiently support mission requirements. Bluestone will deliver an enterprise-level capability consisting of an integrated organization, innovation, business analysis, development, operations, engineering services, solution architecting, software/ hardware release management & maintenance services, new cloud-based solutions, and next generation network options.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Professional (CSP) will provide Tier 2 Level Field Support to DEA personnel located throughout the world to support Networks. The CSPs workload is tracked through DEAs enterprise ticketing software. Tickets are tracked and measured daily for Mean Time to Resolution/Repair (MTTR), Ticket Audit Updates, Aged Tickets and Open/Closed Counts.
- Promptly respond to IT-related incidents and service requests; troubleshooting utilizing IT Best Practices to resolve end-user problems via both desk side and remote capabilities.
- Promptly respond to and assist the Enterprise Network Operations Center (ENOC) with related incidents as assigned.
- Preform smart hands for installation of servers, routers, switches, UPSs, laptops, workstations, monitors, VIOP Phones, KVMs, Taclanes, amongst peripherals.
- Assist with a variety of software installation/upgrades and troubleshooting of DEA applications ranging from Web Applications to Office Automation to Operating Systems.
- Preform as the system administrator of Windows Servers.
- Perform site survey, site build out, move, and customer relocation efforts.
- Provide excellent written and oral communication with customers and peers.
- Provide Weekly Status Reports to Contract Management.
- Assist with the IT-related task during Disaster Recovery Process.
- Maintain operability of the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- Provide technical assistance for relocations and moves.
- Staging and removing end user workstations and associated equipment.
- Prepare equipment for transport and shipping.
- Prepares and maintains site documentation, site notes and drawings.
- For Classified Systems Only - Installing, terminating and running cabling (CAT5 and FIBER OPTIC Cabling) – All sites overseas are 100% fiber connection
- Work closely with external vendors to resolve defective equipment.
- Travel to Remote sites when hands on interaction is required.
- Prepare Travel Authorization Requests (TAR) and submit Post Trip Reports.
- US Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance)
- Ability to obtain and pass a DEA Suitability Clearance
- 3 to 8 years relevant IT experience / education (or combination of both)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments and Microsoft software
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving Tier 2 hardware and software problems
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs and climb 8 foot ladders
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset
- ITIL Foundations v4
Powered by JazzHR
All Lines Technology
BusinessView all jobs at All Lines Technology