*Immediate Hire ! Please Be Ready for interview the Job Fair
All is Well Massage & Wellness Spa
2001 Katy Mills Blvd STE I Katy TX 77494
Wednesday 09.11.2019, from 10 30 am to 6:30 pm
Former Massage & Spa/Salon/Fitness/Hospitality Front Desk EXPERIENCE Required !
Join our team of positive, dedicated, disciplined, focused, committed, fun, loving, hardworking, highly responsible, dependable, energetic, and motivated individual with excellent communication/ customer skills to join our amazing team! contributing in the best and super clean and upscale Spa across Katy Texas.
- The Spa Sales Associate is responsible and accountable for certain aspects of daily operations with a focus on achieving sales targets and delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- We are the fastest growing massage and facial spa in Houston Texas.
- We need strong team players to join our dynamic team! BE A PART OF SOMETHING OUTSTANDING !
The Full Time Sales Associate will work closely with our customers to provide an overwhelmingly positive experience to drive our business. In this role, you will be responsible for sales and delivering top-notch customer satisfaction in a professional, high volume, upscale wellness spa providing more holistic healing treatment such as therapeutic, massage, holistic facial, Acupuncture, Chiropractor, Cupping.
Competitive Hourly Base Pay $12-$15/hour DOE + Aggressive Sales Commission
The requirements of Sales Associate:
- Minimum of 3 years recent customer service and sales experience required in retail - (please do not apply if you don't have this experience)
- Front Desk Sales Associate must be able to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits and Spa policies and procedures
- Able to work well with others in a fun, fast-paced environment and great team player.
- Must be customer service focused with sales driven mindset.
- Able to work evenings and weekends and holidays in a flexible schedules
- *Proficient use of Millennium Salon POS or Moove 2 Spa POS is required. (will provide you the training video if you want to take opportunity)
- Provide excellent Guest service.
- Take charge of every Guest’s All Is Well experience.
- Schedule new and return appointments based on Guest preferences.
- Present and sell Wellness Membership Programs, Gift Certificates and retail products.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Set goals for retail, re-booking, Elevations booking goals.
- Train, Create and maintain positive working relationships with Team Members.
- Take pride and accountability in all aspects of your job.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Reliable, Committed, Focus, Dedicated, Responsible,disciplined, Fast learner, self started
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have sales or retail and Guest service experience
- Previous membership sales experience is a plus
- previous massage, spa, fitness club, hospitality, salon, etc retail service front desk experience is required
- Strong understanding of software and good computer skills
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Available to work flexible hours, days, and evenings; must be available to work weekends and holidays ( we closed on Easter, July 4th , Thanksgiving , Christmas)
- WHAT WE OFFER:
- Positive work culture (recognition, team events, and professional development)
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- FREE Training (Sales, Product and Services)
- Desirable location(cross street of Katy Mills Mall, Right OFF FWY I10 exit 741)
Key words: Spa, Retreat, Clinic, Studio, Sales consultant, Life style consultant, Wellness Coordinator, sales associate.