All Is Well Massage and Wellness Spa in Katy TX is NOW hosting a big Job Fair!
When? Wednesday from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
We have the following positions for immediate hire:
Texas State Licensed:
Lead Massage Therapist
Front Desk Sales Associates and Wellness Coordinators
Business Sales Manager
Wellness Spa Retreat Director
NEW SCHOOL GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY!
All Is Well Wellness Center is a fast growing luxury holistic healing retreat wellness Spa Center in Katy/Houston TX, providing holistic healing therapies and treatment using an innovative approach of combining modern and traditional modalities. The clinicians on staff give attentive, individualized treatments--incorporating the best of varying specialties--in a collaborative setting for those entrusted in our care. We now work closely with referring physicians and other healthcare practitioners to help our patients attain higher, or full, function as quickly and safely as possible.
2001 Katy Mills Blvd STE I Katy TX 77494
We are searching for a Texas-licensed Acupuncturist (recent graduate OK) to join our growing practice to:
- Develop and follow through with a patient-centric treatment plan
- Support other providers’ treatments with follow-up care (auricular, tui-na/acupressure, cupping techniques are a plus)
- Incorporate her/his strong knowledge of both Traditional Chinese and biomedical systems
- Maintain detailed charting and follow-up documentation
- Communicate openly with staff and other in-clinic or referring providers
- Comply with all federal regulations and local ordinances
- Promote healthy practices and habits both professionally and personally
- Possess a passion for therapy and rehabilitation in an outpatient setting
- Display positive work ethic and attitude which inspires patients and peers
- Be open-minded and work well with others
The environment at All is Well Wellness Center is multicultural, -lingual, and -generational, just like the diversity found in our patients. Our team should be non-judgmental, encouraging, and focused on patient care and overall wellness.
For the right candidate, we offer commensurate compensation that is competitive, as well as professional support and development, in our shared growth should you join our team. There is equal opportunity for well-qualified employees to join, stay, and excel in our expanding medical practice. The ideal practitioner should also be flexible with her/his time, in the typical work week and during operating hours. We look forward to your interest in this position and application. Please send your resume/curriculum vitae with a cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,Contract