Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing (FULLY REMOTE)
All Inclusive Marketing Spring Valley, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**PERMANENT Full-Time Remote position**
Candidates must reside in the U.S. Canada or the U.K.
This is an amazing opportunity for a mid-level Affiliate Marketing Manager. If you are a super-connector in the B2B or B2C space and you are the best-in-the-world at tapping into new opportunities while ensuring we make the right connections for our clients then this could be the perfect role for you.
Who Are We?
All Inclusive Marketing is a leading performance marketing agency offering strategically customized solutions and award-winning expertise in channels such as affiliate, search, social and content as well as strategic consulting and services. Our vision is to set the standard of excellence in affiliate program management worldwide.
We believe in leading with ethics and innovation to provide the highest level of results and performance marketing expertise for our clients. We are passionate about helping our clients reach, engage, and convert their buyers and affiliate partners to drive accelerated growth through new customer acquisition, incremental revenue buyer retention, loyalty, engagement, and brand presence.
Our team is made up of award-winning experts, who are passionate about all things digital marketing with special attention to affiliate and performance-based marketing. Our team is extremely supportive of one another. When one person succeeds, we all succeed, and we have each other’s backs to help make that happen.
Working with us will provide you with the opportunity to work with amazing clients and with thought leaders and experts in the performance and digital marketing industry.
What are the Key Points?
Location: 100% Remote (virtual team of 30+)
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life + 401k, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Office Expense Stipend and Unlimited Time Off
Personality: Fun-loving, Easy Going, Honest, Flexible, Team Player and Obsessed with Details
If you’re an affiliate marketing manager looking to grow in your career and LOVE every aspect of landing super-affiliates that can make it rain, PLUS you crave the opportunity to make an impact working with a team that’s leaning into a meaningful mission, and…
You LOVE to negotiate the deals …
You LOVE brainstorming and pitching fresh new channels that explore new opportunities…
You LOVE getting your hands dirty and jumping on the phone or video calls to build new relationships…
You LOVE working in a fast-paced team environment…
You LOVE building and cultivating relationships and have a continuous appetite to learn more…
… and if the answers to all these points were “YES” then please read on as you’re an ideal fit and we’d love to talk to you ASAP!
Note: We have developed a unique, in-depth application process to help us pinpoint the best candidates. We read every application and will be in touch if there is a good fit. The more you tell, the deeper an understanding we gain and the more meaningful our first conversation will be.
What Are Your Major Objectives?
In a key client-facing position, the Affiliate Account Manager, within our Performance Marketing Division, will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition and profitable sales growth through team leadership, strategic thinking and process execution for their performance marketing programs. This will include driving the team to deliver on AIM and industry best practices around affiliate recruitment, activation, optimization, compliance, and reporting.
- Execute on day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs; including publisher recruitment, activation, optimization, compliance, and reporting.
- Act as an extension to clients’ in-house team by providing expertise, guidance, expectation management and measurable execution of tasks that result in healthy program growth.
- Work closely with the Account Director and Associate Account Managers to drive measurable results for your accounts.
- Monitor each program’s daily performance to ensure continuous optimization and profitable sales growth.
- Build strategy on recruitment efforts and new opportunities.
- Ensure we are DIGGing at all times (Delight, Innovate, Grow and Give back) for our clients, team, and affiliates.
- Maintain and retain key affiliate partnerships to foster growth.
- Provide financial forecasting and weekly performance updates.
- Represent All Inclusive Marketing at conferences and events as needed (usually 1-2 times per year).
What Key Skills and Experience are Needed?
- 2+ years of affiliate marketing management experience required
- Previous experience thriving in a work-from-home or remote office environment
- Ability to travel to visit clients and represent AIM at conferences
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides capabilities a plus
- Technical knowledge of HTML a plus
- Knowledge of multiple affiliate networks and third-party tracking platforms a plus
- Multi-channel digital marketing expertise a plus
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to effectively manage and maximize personal and team outputs and results in a remote environment.
- Self-motivated with a good work ethic and desire to do the right thing.
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills, time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Possesses mature and measured judgment with the ability to develop productive solutions to problems.
- Ability to analyze trends to provide key takeaways for future strategy and growth.
- Committed to providing their team and clients with honest and transparent reporting, feedback, and suggestions.
- Possesses incredible attention to detail and capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once.
- Ability to maintain confidence and composure in client meetings with the ability to manage client expectations, and potentially high-pressure situations well.
What You'll Enjoy from Us:
A Curated Team – A very supportive team of other high-performers who like to get things done, hold themselves accountable and help each other out wherever possible.
A Nurturing Culture – A culture that supports and nurtures your need to learn, grow and challenge yourself to be the best you possibly can be.
A Fantastic Lifestyle – A 100% remote work from home experience that allows you to enjoy your family, outside interests, hobbies and passions… and have a life :-)
A Robust Benefits Package – Full Insurance (health, dental, vision, 401k) + unlimited time off and additional perks as we’re constantly upgrading them.
If this sounds like a good fit, if you’re excited to do something challenging and meaningful that preserves your ability to enjoy life to the fullest, then please apply ASAP as we can’t wait to meet you!
Applicants will receive an email confirmation from BambooHR following submittal of this application. Please check your junk folder as this email as well as any subsequent communication from us will come through the BambooHR Applicant Tracking Email System.
All Inclusive Marketing
AddressSpring Valley, NV
BusinessView all jobs at All Inclusive Marketing