This is a data entry position dealing with disability claims. The candidate must pass a typing test at 40 WPM with zero errors which they must take immediately. The candidate must be able to start immediately following a favorable adjudication with the Veterans Administration. At this time this is a temporary position through December 21st 2020. The candidate must be local to the Fredericksburg, VA area. As of right now, this work is 100% remote. The candidate must have a private space they can set up their All In Solutions’ provided computer in and work.
Pay: $15.00/hr with incentives
- Read, examine, identify records, progress notes, other documentation could be relative to disability claims.
- Must be able to pass a typing test at 40 WPM.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to get their fingerprints done a Hunter Holmes McGuire VAMC immediately.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must follow clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence.
- Preferred knowledge of medical terminology.
- Familiarity with medical documents, such as, but not limited to diagnostic forms, treatment records, progress notes, and medical evaluations, claims forms.
- Ability to focus on complex files.
- Familiarity with the Windows XP operating system, Internet Explorer Browser, and Adobe Acrobat document creation software.
- Flexible work week schedule.
- Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the candidate uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task.
Education and Experience:
- Highschool Diploma/GED
All In Solutions