All In One Accounting Eagan, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Three-time winner of the Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, All In One Accounting is leading a radical small business and non-profit transformation by creating the most thorough and comprehensive set of services moving more small businesses from financial chaos to business clarity and beyond. Our services range from on-demand accounting projects to CFO advisory and fully outsourced bookkeeping services including accounting leadership. Our services and team flex as our clients move through our proven process.
Simply put, we help small businesses and nonprofits change the way they approach finance and accounting.
All In One Accounting is excited to be hiring an Accountant who will work alongside a Controller and CFO to collaborate and deliver accounting services for our wide range of small business and non-profit clients. You will be doing A/P, A/R, reconciliations, invoicing, and other tasks as determined by an account lead.
Wearing multiple hats and saying "yes" to a variety of challenges are the table stakes. Your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and nurture the customer relationship with your clients.
- Design and deliver exemplary service; this role is a thinker and a doer - you will be creating journal entries to adjust the general ledger one moment and the next defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the internal team to make adjustments to client engagements and ensure long-term partnerships with our small business clients.
- Become a subject matter expert in everything QuickBooks and leverage your knowledge to uncover issues and suggest improvement opportunities for clients.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain a chart of accounts to facilitate accurate and timely financials.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, credit cards, and all balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and issue client invoices and review accounts receivable to manage the collections process.
- Make necessary month-end closing entries.
- Prepare and deliver monthly financial statements and other schedules as requested by clients.
- Maintain annual budget, calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to clients.
- Process client payroll and ensure proper entry in the general ledger.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Working knowledge or willing to obtain knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop/Online
Why -- the AIOA Benefits
All In One Accounting (often referred to as AIOA) is quite unique as all our positions are offered as either full or part-time work with a mix of client interaction and internal team comradery.
Our company has been built by a team who likes to have fun, respects each other and works extremely hard to do right by each other and our clients. We work with many entrepreneurial companies who at times may be challenging, but the greatest compliment is that our work has literally changed their business and their lives.
The type of problem-solving our team faces daily must be met with curiosity, creativity, and grit. So, we seek like-minded people who also relish a good challenge. Every day everyone at All In One Accounting shows up with a synergetic spirit, ready to serve, and with an optimistic outlook.
Our explosion of growth in the marketplace has us hiring several roles and offers career progression. That, combined with our full and part-time options make this one of the most flexible places to work in the accounting and finance world.
To apply, please send your resume using the online application (bonus points if you paste your cover letter into the same document as your resume). We look forward to hearing from you!
All In One Accounting
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at All In One Accounting