Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative
- $500 Weekly
All Hours Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Heating, and Cooling SLC is a community of fearless plumbers, HVAC technicians and office team members who care deeply about our co-workers, our clients, and doing the right thing. We are engaged in our communities, love to play outside, get together once a week for company BBQ's and have quarterly meetings. Join our playful team of Plumbers, HVAC technicians, and office staff who love to hike, camp, ski, snowboard, snowmobile, bike, fish, and generally enjoy our beautiful mountain town.
The After Hours CSR/Dispatcher must display strong communication and organizational skills, be personable, detail-oriented, and confident. You will coordinate various customer service tasks and functions to ensure operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, answering phones, making outbound calls, setting appointments, monitoring emails, fielding simple questions, as well as other routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work. As a After Hours Lead Dispatcher you will be working closely with the Inbound/Dispatch/After Hours Manager, Service Managers and Dispatchers to ensure the best quality of service is given to both technicians and clients. Based on the feedback given, as well as looking at ways to constantly improve our processes; implementing and communicating effectively across channels.
- Lead the team to work in a positive environment, maximize team efficiencies and work with the Manager to deliver on expected results.
- Making sure the CSR/Dispatch team is on task.
- Collaborating ideas and suggestions with the IB/Dispatch/After Hours manager to improve work environments and processes.
- Communicate effectively with customers and technical staff taking inbound calls, setting appointments for services and/or making outbound calls.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with all clients in an active and fast paced environment.
- Prepare needed paperwork for staff.
- Accurately input client information into electronic systems.
- Lead client updates, and ensure proper coverage is met.
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate persons and take/deliver phone messages.
- Working with IB/Dispatch/After Hours manager on consistent training and coaching to maintain team performance.
- Responds to inquiries and concerns from customers via phone, email (Schedule Engine), work orders and chats.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, and other material.
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the Manager.
- Uphold and carry out company policies and procedures.
- Stay up to date on knowledge of current services offered at All Hours Plumbing Heating & Cooling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Compensation
- Up to 4% 401k Employer Contribution
- Free Insurance for employees
- Paid time off starting at 2 weeks a year
- Employee Tool Program (up to $500 w/ select vendors)
- Free Home Maintenance Program
This job operates in a remote setting Monday and Friday 2:00pm to 9:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 7:00am to 5:00pm. This role routinely operates standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. All Hours Plumbing, Heating and Air is a 24/7 hour business. Work schedules will vary to meet business demands
Required Education and Expertise
- Prior experience in customer service, dispatch.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to sit for extended periods, perform repetitive motions such as typing, and to talk and listen at length during work hours.
- Prior experience in plumbing and HVAC is a plus; we are willing to train the right person.
- Working knowledge of ServiceTitan, Slack, and Google G Suite.
All Hours Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
After we receive your resume, we will contact you to attend our hiring orientation via Zoom.
*Regrettably, only those chosen for interview will be contacted.
All Hours Plumbing, Heating & AirMillcreek, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.