All Homecaring, Inc. is looking to add a new Home Health Aide to join our team. The Home Health Aide will assist residents in their homes with all daily activities. These activities include everyday living, housekeeping, bathing and dressing, transportation, cooking, shopping, toileting, medication, mobility, and continence care.
All Homecaring, Inc. Is a Medicare-Certified home care agency that has been providing services to clients for over 40 years.
The ideal person for this position has the experience, compassion, and a solid understanding of all aspects of patient home health care.
We provide services in the 11 county Metro Area: Hennepin, Ramsey, Anoka, Washington, Dakota, Scott, Carver, Isanti, Wright, Chisago, and Sherborne. We have clients close to where you live.
Due to Covid-19, all applications must be submitted online. Our HR Team will call you to set up a phone/web interview.
- Support daily activities – Ensure clients' safety and well-being are met by facilitating social interactions, therapeutic conversations, and secure environments. Offer prompts to the client, if needed, such as toileting, eating, and any liquid needs. Observe the patients' medical health as well as their physical and mental responses. Provide written and verbal reports about the residents' condition and guidance to their families. Exercise the patient as needed.
- Assist with Homemaking Activities - Housekeeping activities such as vacuuming, laundry, picking up.
- Errands - Grocery and shopping.
- Cooking Meals - Assist with cooking and meal prep.
- Apply compliance knowledge – Demonstrate knowledge of all aspects of resident care by using a sensitive approach. Knowledge and compliance of all state resident rights are required.
Powered by JazzHR
All Homecaring - Florida