Front Desk Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
All for Health, Health for All, Inc. (AFH) has provided health services to the medically underserved and indigent community for over 35 years. AFH is a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center and certified Patient-Centered Medical Home whose mission is to eliminate disparities in access to health care for the underserved multi-ethnic diverse population of Los Angeles and San Luis Obispo counties. AFH’s services encompass general family practice, pediatric care, mental health, and behavioral health services as well as adult day health care services. We have served over 21,000 patients last year with over 81,000 visits across a dozen clinic locations. Our comprehensive and integrated care delivery model is paramount to our success in ensuring continuity and coordination of care for all patients throughout their disease management.
At this time, AFH welcomes applicants interested in joining our growing, talented, and mission-driven team to submit their information for immediate consideration. We are currently recruiting a Full-Time Front Desk Clerk for one of our Glendale locations. This is a rewarding and exceptional opportunity to proactively engage with patients and our care team.
Must be mature, sincere, and empathetic with patients, have a positive attitude, and develop a trusting relationship with patients and staff. Computer literacy is required. Must be organized, have the ability to follow through and complete work assignments independently, be responsible and pay attention to details.
Summary of Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling, changing or canceling appointments
- Assisting with patient flow and keeping it on schedule
- Insurance verification's
- Entering patient information into the EMR system
- Ensuring and maintaining medical records are accurate and up to date
- Reconciling charges/billings for the day
- All other duties as needed and assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience in the medical field.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple, healthcare terminology.
- Ability to effectively use computer software and technology.
- Knowledge of health insurance plans as well as benefits verification /authorization
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and critical thinking
- Must be organized and handle the stressful situation in a calm manner
All For Health,Health For All INC
Get fresh Mental Health Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.