- $13 to $18 Hourly
Reports to: Assigned Project Manager
- Performs routine manual tasks in maintaining the cleanliness, sanitary conditions and appearance of company buildings.
- Cleans bathrooms, offices, hallways, and any other assigned areas by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and polishing.
- Disposes of infectious waste when assigned.
- Empties and decontaminates trash containers.
- Moves, rearranges, and dusts furniture and fixtures.
- Mixes or blends routine cleaning solutions to proper concentrations as necessary for various tasks.
- Cleans and waxes floors using industrial-size mops and/or machines.
- Strips and polishes floors using buffing machines.
- Washes blinds, windows, and walls with prescribed solutions.
- Sweeps sidewalks, porches, and tiled surfaces.
- Operates wet/dry vacuum for cleaning and shampooing carpeted areas.
- Reports needs for minor building or equipment repair to supervisor.
- Replaces light bulbs and/or reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- Folds and issues clothing and linen when assigned.
- Cuts grass, trims shrubs, waters plants, and performs other related duties on the grounds when assigned.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
- Active listening
- Attentive to detail
All Clean Inc.Frederick, MD
Get fresh Cleaner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.