Job Title: Training and Quality Manager
Reports To: Director of Patient Support Services
Responsible for ensuring that all employees are fully trained on current policies and procedures, job expectations, responsibilities and industry changes. Individual is expected to offer coverage during absence of staff or busy intervals.
The information contained herein is intended to be an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. AllCare Plus Pharmacy reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
1. Responsible for new hire training and continuous training of current employees
2. Provide communication and follow up to ensure staff is fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions
3. Monitor and verify call center staff phone calls with patients, providers and third party payers. Intervene when necessary to relieve call and train employee
4. Answer staff and customer questions and recommend corrective services to address customer complaints
5. Provide product/service information by answering questions, aiding customers, providers and fellow employees
6. Develop client specific training materials, to include scorecard
7. Audit, review and verify document accuracy on insurance and provider communication documents using client specific scorecard
8. Collect research and data to compile into reports and presentations to be reviewed by the executive management team
9. Bring any indicator red flags to the attention of the Director and Manager(s)
1. Associate’s Degree or higher
2. Previous experience as a Trainer/Manager and minimum of one year lead experience in previous role
3. Proficient in cross training in various departments, knowledge of interdepartmental coordination and communication procedures
4. Data entry skills and ability to type 30wpm+
1. 2-3 years pharmacy and/or related healthcare experience
2. Understanding of benefits design and structure
1. Business Skills and Knowledge
· General Management
Demonstrate analytic and problem solving skills, and understand the impact of individual
decisions on other parts of the organization and the environment.
· Human resource management
Understanding of the rights and protection of employees, effective workforce planning,
and performance management.
· Organizational dynamics and governance
An understanding of governance structures and the ability to foster trust and effectively
support governance systems and achieve organizational goals.
· Quality improvement
Application of techniques that continually improve the quality of care provided, patient
safety, organizational performance, and the financial health of the organization.
2. Knowledge of the Health Care Environment
· Health Care Systems and Organizations
Demonstrate an understanding of how the various components of the health care
system is organized and financed, and how they interact to deliver medical and health
· The Patient’s Perspective
Understand the patient experience, demonstrate a commitment to patients’ rights and
responsibilities, and ensure that the organization provides a safe environment for
patients and their families.
3. Communication and Relationship Management
· Communication Skills
Be able to utilize verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate an
organization’s mission, vision, values and priorities to diverse audiences.
· The ability to inspire individual and organizational excellence, create and attain a shared vision
and successfully manage change to attain the organization’s strategic ends and successful
· Personal and Professional Accountability
Practice and advocate ethical decision-making and actions, promote patients’ rights and
responsibilities, effectively manage stress and personal resources, and act in accord with
professional roles and norms.
· Professional Development and Lifelong Learning
Participate in proactive career planning and continually update professional knowledge.
AllCare Plus Pharmacy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.