Are you a BT looking for part time to full time afternoon/evening work?
We are seeking a reliable, responsible, and enthusiastic behavior technician to provide 1:1 ABA services for children with autism in the East Bay. We're working to achieve real world outcomes for the children and families we serve with dedicated and consistent high quality ABA services.
If you share that commitment, we'd love to have you join the All Better Togetherteam.
Benefits & Pay
- $22 to $25 per hour for experienced BTs. (commensurate with experience and education)
- $20 to $22 per hour for new BTs. (commensurate with experience and education)
- Paid in person training with our staff trainer upon hire.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement between clients.
- Health, dental & vision insurance for full time staff
- Paid Time Off for full time staff
- Scheduling for work-life balance.
- iPad for tracking your clients’ progress and your schedule.
- Work email and messaging so you don't have to use your personal device or data for work duties.
- Must be committed to seeing clients' progress and maintaining consistent schedule for home and school-based sessions.
- Previous experience providing 1:1 ABA (applied behavior analysis) therapy is very preferred
- Must be Available to work a consistent schedule, as established based on clients' availabilities.
- Must have flexible availability to work Weekdays and Saturdays or Sundays until as late as 7:30 or 8:00. At least 15 hours per week for part time, at least 30 hours per week for full time.
- Experience working with parent involvement in the ABA therapy setting preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (or near completion) in psychology, education, social work or related is highly preferred.
- Valid CA driver’s license. Current car insurance. Reliable transportation. Required.
- Proof of current TB test , required
- Proof of current MMR and Tdap vaccinations, required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand, sit and/or kneel for extended periods of time. Required.
- Willing to have comprehensive background check conducted and professional references consulted. Required.
- Implement 1:1 ABA treatment plan (behavior modification plan) as prescribed by the supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Safely manage and respond to challenging behaviors according to the behavior plan, and with the support of our on staff safety care trainer.
- Accurately input behavior data as prescribed by the BCBA. We’ll provide a company iPad and the necessary software for paperless data entry.
- Energetic, patient, have a desire to make a difference and help others, courteous.
- Collaborate and maintain professional relationships with your client’s care team.
All Better Together is an applied behavior analysis (ABA) provider serving children with autism. We offer home- or school-based services, as well as behavior consultations for families, caregivers, and schools.
We were founded in 2015 from a desire to build an organization that emphasized lasting "real world" improvements in the lives of the children and families we serve. Not just results during structured therapy time, but results that can be sustained and expanded into daily life..
We are proud to have some of the most highly skilled and motivated behavior analysts and technicians on our team. Attracting and retaining motivated and talented staff is the key ingredient for achieving great success for our clients. With our employee-centric approach, we invest in our clinicians so they can focus their talents on their work. We provide top pay by limiting unnecessary overhead costs, easy to manage schedules, and policies to promote healthy work-life balance and job satisfaction.