Sr. Graphic Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***Office is located in Medford, NJ*** Position is currently a hybrid position, currently in the office 1 day a week.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for generating creative ideas, creating visual communications that convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner, and refining projects and drafts to client satisfaction. This role supports the Creative Services Manager in managing tasks and priorities internally and with customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs original print and digital pieces including but not limited to websites, brand collateral, slide presentations, video graphics, online learning materials, exhibit graphics, direct mail, email.
- Collaborates as a team player, works proactively with multiple stakeholders.
- Translates project objectives and creates solutions that combine functionality and aesthetics.
- Applies brand style guide elements ensuring consistency with brand positioning.
- Works smart and effectively, handles multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Continuously seeks to improve the company’s approach to design by keeping up to date and familiar with consumer trends, best practices, digital advancements, and competitors.
- Serves as a point of contact for clients with design-based accounts.
- Understands multimedia/interactive design principles, and the ability to design for web, mobile, and video.
- Supports the Creative Services Manager in the coordination of internal processes to ensure the timely and successful delivery of requests according to customer needs and objectives.
- Understands print process and production, including mock-up creation and quoting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, and three to five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Apple hardware and OS; Adobe Creative Suite (primarily but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and Adobe Acrobat; Google G-Suite; Microsoft 365
- Other skills required:
- A rich portfolio of work examples in a variety of mediums (printed materials, websites, advertisements, graphics, multimedia, etc.).
- An eye for layout, typography, color, message hierarchy, content readability
- Must be detail-oriented and process-friendly.
- Ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have an exceptional attention to detail and a compulsion towards consistency and neatness.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to adjust well to quick changes to their daily workload and deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to articulate their thought process.
- Dedicated professional with a strong work ethic- committed to developing their own work and having the initiative to accept and seek out feedback.
- Resourceful and creative thinker who has the ability to visualize the clients needs and translate them into great designs.
- Curious, passionate, and open to learning new skills; having the creativity and confidence to independently explore new concepts in pursuit of the best solution to a design challenge.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
WHO WE ARE
- We take pride in our work, and when things go wrong we take responsibility for our actions and use the situation as a growth opportunity.
- We look for ways to continually grow and challenge ourselves both as individuals and as a company in order to expand our knowledge and better serve our clients.
- We strive to communicate proactively, frequently, and openly.
- We are respectful of each other and our clients - our time, our skills, our opinions.
- We are customer-centric and provide quality, tailored customer service above and beyond other agencies
- We strive to be a trusted partner for our clients, not just another vendor
We offer a full package of benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k match, short and long term disability, life insurance and paid vacation.
All Around Creative
105 Atsion RoadPhiladelphia, PA
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Senior Creative Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.