Rewind Machine Operator
- $16 to $20 Hourly
Lotus Labels in Brea, California, is a well-established, highly reputable leader in the printing industry. With six locations in California, Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas, we produce top-quality products for the demanding requirements of the cosmetics, personal health care, beverage, food, and dietary supplements markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up a rewind machine to cut and rewind specific counts per customer order.
- Runs orders, fill out core labels to identify demand and stacks orders on carts.
- Checks roll while running for misprinting; reports the error to the press operator and supervisor.
- Cuts out "bad" labels on rolls and splices rolls.
- Clean the rewinding machine as needed.
- Must accurately operate a high-speed machine to cut, count, and wind rolls to customer specifications. Ability to use work instructions and job jacket information to determine the quantity of chipboard required for production jobs and number sheet requirements for combination runs.
- Understand the computer system to produce outer carton labels and place them on appropriate boxes for the production run, quantity, and product; place the outer product label on the correct box.
- Understanding and following all customer specifications and SOPs for boxing production jobs.
- $100,000 free life insurance.
- Free Long Term Disability
- Benefits start the first of the month after hire.
- 401k plan with company match after 90 days.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Sick, & Holiday Pay
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must accurately operate a high-speed machine to cut, count, and wind rolls to customer specifications.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Works in a manufacturing environment and will be required to wear foot and/or other personal protective equipment while performing duties in a manufacturing setting. May continuously stand for an extended period and stoop, bend, and kneel frequently. May handle, feel, and reach for items in and around the press area and continuously grasp product. Moderate to frequent lifting,d lifting, and/or moving up to 50 lbs (20 lbs repetitively) is required. This job's specific vision abilities include close & distance vision, the ability to adjust focus, and ability to distinguish color variations, and peripheral and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is usually medium to loud. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. Must be able to work overtime as required by workload and customer-mandated deadlines. The physical demands described above represent those an employee must successfully meet to perform this job's essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: We are an equal-opportunity employer and make employment decisions based on merit and other legitimate business reasons. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, we do not discriminate and do not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, sex, gender, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, marital status, military service/veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.Requirements:
Imprimus Labels and PackagingBrea, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.