Quality Control person needed for a Plastic Injection company in Temecula, Ca.
· Monitor the quality of product being produced by inspecting and verifying visual and dimensional fit according to quality standards.
· Perform dimensional inspections using Calipers, Micrometers, Gage Pins, and indicators
· Capable of performing 1st Article inspections
· Monitor and maintain good document practices
· Identify quality problems and determine cause to prevent re-occurrence
· Review work orders for discrepancies
· Understand and follow manufacturing and quality instructions
· Read and understand engineering drawings.
· Perform quality audits
· Communicate with other shift inspectors on a daily bases regarding work assignments
· Ability to communicate with customers professionally
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality Control
· Supervisory experience is a plus
· Ability to read, interpret and fill out documents
· Ability to calculate figure and amounts
· Good communication skills
· Computer skills