All American Home Care, LLC Wapakoneta, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a truly rewarding job in the home care industry? Looking for a job that allows you to earn an honest pay check with the schedule that YOU choose? All American Home Care, LLC may be a great fit for you.
All American Home Care, LLC is located in Delphos, Ohio and serves the older adult population with non medical home care services. We proudly serve Allen, Auglaize, Mercer, Putnam and Van Wert counties.
The duties of this job include companionship, assisting clients with bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, light housework and more.
All applicants must have an reliable vehicle to drive, have appropriate automobile insurance, be able to pass a background check and drug test. Starting pay is $10.75 per hour.
If you are an individual who enjoys caring for the older adult population, contact All American Home Care to apply TODAY!
Performs personal care and patient-specific activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living, including but not limited to:
- Help with patients personal hygiene care
- Assist with dressing
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Perform light housekeeping activities
- Provide hospice supportive care and medication reminders
- Assist with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Provide reminders and assist with blood glucose monitoring
- Exceptional people skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on a daily basis
- Previous experience in the home care industry as a Caregiver, Home Health Aide, PSW, Nurse a plus!
WHY JOIN THE INDUSTRY?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support for our caregivers
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.