All American Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram of Midland
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do -join a team focused on earning customers for life!
Providing the best in class automotive service.
The fourth largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 locations, Lithia Motors is about providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Express Lube Advisor presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns. They serve as the communicator between customer and technician; ensuring the customers needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
- Communication skills communicates effectively with others.
- Time management managing ones own time and time of others.
- Typing ability to type efficiently in order to enter repair orders.
- Basic computer & cost calculation skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid drivers license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.