General Service Technician / Mechanic Program
- Posted: over a month ago
General Auto Repair Technician / Mechanic Program
All American Chevrolet can drive your career to the top FAST
With our INNOVATIVE NEW Training Program for Entry Level Techs!
This program is limited to dedicated, self-driven individuals!
Get to a high training level and earn your Certifications with a proven leader!
- Are you highly committed to an Automotive Technical Career or a talented General Service Tech/Mechanic stuck doing the same repairs daily?
- Are you ready to work in an air-conditioned shop with plenty of work and Sundays off?
- Do you want to come in at the ground floor of an established company, get paid to earn your Certifications...
AND EARN WHILE YOU LEARN?
Then apply at our Service Shop from 9AM- 5PM weekdays or online today!
We are excited to talk to you - you just need to be a successful Repair Mechanic with following tasks:
- General automotive repair services
- MPI, Brakes, Flushes and Filters
- Can you do more? We have a fast track to your success either way!!
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE!
All American Chevrolet paves your path as an Automotive Technician to rev up your career from day 1!
- #1 in Customer Service Retention means we are busy all year around
- Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES
- Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
- The latest in Diagnostic Equipment for our automotive repair shops
- 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
AAC Offers our Auto Service Repair Techs:
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Advancement Opportunities with established training plans for your growth and success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
All American is part of a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry.
General Automotive Service Repair Technician Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- A desire to become a highly Certified Auto Repair Technician
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license with minimal points
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of auto repair tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
All American Chevrolet
AddressCape May Court House, NJ
AutomotiveView all jobs at All American Chevrolet