Automotive Technician / Repair Tech / Mechanic - Chevy
- Posted: 17 days ago
Certified Automotive Technicians Wanted!
(Not a Chevy Master Tech? Talk to us about how we can convert your training!)
All American Chevrolet is hiring qualified Techs!
As a family-owned and operated business, All American is dedicated to providing #1 Rated World Class Customer Service
to our friends, family and neighbors.
Come be a part of our family.....
Do you feel stuck in your career as a Technician / Auto Repair Mechanic with no room for growth? Not enough hours? Unappreciated?
All American Chevrolet wants YOU to be able to have your best life with a better career with us!
- #1 in Customer Service Retention means we are busy all year around
- Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES
- Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
- The latest in Diagnostic Equipment for our Techs / Auto Repair Mechanic
- 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE - stop by our Dealership today!
You can also apply online - APPLY NOW!!
All American Chevrolet of Middletown is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation in the automotive industry. Our extremely clean dealership is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and tools and is a great place to park YOUR box for the long term!
All American Chevrolet offers our Chevy Technician / Auto Repair Mechanic:
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
Chevy Technician / Auto Repair Mechanic Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, and emission system.
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Other items as deemed necessary
Chevy Technician / Auto Repair Mechanic Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- *All Bonuses to be determined by GM by time of final offer based on proven certifications and qualifications. All retention / signing bonuses are based on successful employment over the first year and are considered taxable income.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce; therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Hertrich is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. Hertrich is an equal-opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
All American Chevrolet
AddressCape May Court House, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?