- Maintain and grow sales within an existing territory of food and beverage processing accounts.
- Solicits sales of the Company’s food safety interventions, chemicals, and sanitizers by contacting customers and prospects.
- Conveys to customers and potential customers a full understanding of the Company’s products, equipment, pricing, benefits and applications.
- Maintains a positive relationship with customers through weekly contact to promote the Company’s food safety interventions and products.
- Maintain professional credentials and remain knowledgeable on current state and federal industry regulations.
- Assist in plant startup activities that will include reviewing SSOP documentation and cleaning verification documents.
- Reports customer complaints promptly.
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales goals, minimum sales growth standards and new business expectations.
- Prepares and submits expense and sales reports.
- Performs new equipment installation, conducts equipment preventative maintenance, and repairs company and customer equipment.
- Performs in person demonstrations of All American Chemical’s products and equipment to potential new customers.
- Conduct food safety and sanitation assessments and other on-site evaluations.
- Conducts training seminars to customers on chemical safety, food safety, GMP’s, proper use of All American Chemical products and other topics.
- Work with plants to ensure the automated cleaning systems are validated annually and automated cleaning circuits are verified for effective cleaning.
- Work with plant Sanitarians at each site to ensure that all records are completed and are being reviewed and signed off (i.e.- chemical concentrations, CIP validations, pre-operational inspection, COP records, SSOP's, etc.)
- Responsible for creating and presenting proposals for potential customers with pricing approved by management.
- Overtime will be required based on customer and business needs
- Nights and weekends will be required based on customer requirements. The specifics of the schedule will be discussed during the interview process.
- Preferred BA/BS degree in Biology, Food Science, or related field
- 3 years supervisory experience in a food-processing, pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of statistical process control, quality assurance techniques and tools and quality management principles in a food, chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations, USDA regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), HACCP, GFSI, food allergens and pest control
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations to include product and Associate safety, OSHA standards, product quality (success rates), and cost control (minimizing downtime and waste, optimizing yield)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coach, and train Associates as well as plan, monitor and schedule work
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Proficient using Excel or other spreadsheet software
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Car Provided
- Lap Top Computer Provided
If you are looking for a career where you can advance professionally and financially, and want to be part of building an excellent team please send your resume today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year