Computer Desktop Technician
All-Access Infotech Lebanon, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are actively hiring a Computer Desktop Technician to join our operations team.
The Desktop Technician’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance as required.
Formal Education &Certification
· College/Tech School diploma or university degree in the field of computer information systems and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
· Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCSA Solutions Associate
· Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
· Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
· Working technical knowledge of current protocols and operating systems, including. TCP/IP, Windows OS,
· Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
· Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
· Ability to research PC issues and products as required.
· Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
All-Access InfotechWhy Work Here?
We’re an energetic, fun, and focused group that thrives on big challenges. We have a strong culture of freedom and responsibility.
1 Glen Road PlazaLebanon, NH