Registered Veterinary Technician RVT Wanted
- $22 to $28 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
To provide patient care under the direct and indirect supervision of the veterinarian as a registered veterinary technician according to the State of California Veterinary Medical Board.
Provide assistance to the staff veterinarians with various procedures, including surgery and ultrasound. Maintain overall patient care, team training, daily workflow, and support clinic policy and procedures. Maintain positive work relationships with the support team and veterinarians. To maintain a clean and safe working environment while fostering teamwork and continued education.
• Current California Registered Veterinary Technician license in good standing.
• Induction of Anesthesia
• Intubation of medium to large dogs
• Placing splints and bandages on distal extremities of canine and feline patients.
• Recovery of complicated/critical patients
• Single-rooted extractions
• Intubation of small cats and small dogs
• Proficient in skin sutures
• Proficient in gingiva sutures
• Assist in training of ACA and TA
• Multi-rooted extraction
• Advanced bandaging procedures
• Calculations of CRI
• Blood Transfusions- administration
• Continued Education
• May include diabetes management, ultrasound, exotic medicine, pharmacology, cytology
• Supervise all back-of-the-house team members regarding daily workflow, patient care, and client communication/service.
• Actively contribute to an inclusive, positive work environment.
• Maintain good communication between team members and management.
• Other tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Uniform Allowance
Powered by JazzHR
All About PetsCitrus Heights, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.