Large Healthcare Company in need of BILINGUAL Customer Services Representative to join their team in the Phoenix area!!!
Work with one of America's largest healthcare companies! This is a Full-Time, DIRECT HIRE opportunity that includes an in depth training program. $15/hr plus benefits. This is a highly specialized Customer Service position with an emphasis on excellence, privacy, compliance and versatility within the health insurance industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer health insurance related customer calls and correspondence on a daily basis
- Identify, research and process customer inquiries through multiple communication methods
- Document and record all information regarding inquiries in the proprietary system
- Explain information to customers regarding services, external plans, contract benefits, claims, etc.
- Meet quality, quantity and timeliness standards to achieve individual and department performance goals as defined within the department guidelines.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external customers
- Review documentation for accuracy - will audit new applications for data accuracy and completion
- Meet quality, quantity and timeliness standards
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy
- 1-2 years customer service experience in a call center setting
- Experience in health insurance, medical office, or other healthcare-related field STRONGLY preferred
- Excellent tenure in past positions (1-2yrs) - NO JOB HOPPERS
- Able to prioritize, organize and self-manage in a high-volume department
- Ability to multi-task-may do phone call, data entry, mailing packets, or anything else that is needed in the department-needs to be flexible
- High-School Diploma or GED
Schedule: The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with a thirty minute lunch break. Hours could change in the future, so flexibility is needed.
Compensation: The starting hourly is $15 per hour