We are expanding!!
All About Behavior is a locally based, family owned company since 2010 specializing in providing high quality Behavioral services to children with autism, developmental disabilities and behavioral challenges. We provide center-based ABA therapy. Our amazing facility is 15,000 square feet, full of great fun for you the kids to enjoy!
We are seeking energetic and fun behavior technicians/therapists to fulfill our full time (about 35hrs a week) and part-time (15 to 19 hours a week) positions.
This is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing, energetic and responsible individual interested in working within the field of Applied Behavior Analysis with children with autism
Must have experience with kids (i.e.: tutor, therapist, teacher, nanny)!
Check our website: www.allaboutbehaviorhi.com
· Start Date: immediate
· Compensation: Competitive hourly wage depending on qualifications and experience. Up to $27.00 per hour + possibility of MONTHLY PERFORMANCE PAY contingent on your performance.
· Get paid while in training. Training rate is $15.00 per hour.
This is an employee position. We offer to those eligible the following benefits:
1) PAID sick days
2) PAID vacation
3) PAID Holidays (08 per year)
4) Opportunity for Monthly BONUS!!!
5) General liability insurance,
6) TDI (disability insurance),
7) works compensation policy
8) We pay the State general excise (GE) tax for you.
9) Medical, pharmacy and dental benefits
10) Supervision toward BCaBA and BCBA credential
We provide in center-based therapy at our center in Kailua. We have 15,000 square feet of space for you to have LOTS OF FUN while teaching our kiddos!
We will need at least 1year commitment. ONLY APPLY if you can fulfill this criterion.
PART TIME position hours are in the afternoon; Monday through Friday (could start as early as 2pm or 3pm until 6pm).
FULL TIME position hours can be scheduled between 8am to 6:30pm.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK THESE HOURS.
We will provide applicants with the necessary training in meeting the requirements to become a Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB). This is a significant position that has been created by the BACB and insurance companies now require this type of certification from those servicing children with autism and developmental disabilities. See more details at www.bacb.com
RBT Qualifications and Responsibilities: (MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH KIDS!
(i.e.: tutor, therapist, teacher, nanny)
• Can follow behavior reduction protocols to reduce problem behavior(willing to work with children who emit aggressive and disruptive behaviors)
• Can follow skill acquisition protocols to teach replacement skills and language
• Can work independently as well as part of a team
• Positive attitude directed towards finding solutions to barriers
• Energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Can play with kids, and have fun while teaching them
• Can take feedback from supervisors and make changes to your own behavior (you must enjoy learning new concepts and putting it into practice with the kids
- Pass a 10-year background check
- Be CPR certified
- BA degree or at least 48 credits toward a BA in Psychology, Behavioral Analysis, Education or related filed
- Reliable transportation
- Be Punctual
Submit Cover Letter and Resume