National Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
All Star CNC Products, Inc
Inside Sales Support
Grass Valley, CA
Annual Salary, based on experience
About All Star CNC Products…
All Star has been in business for 25 years, operating out of Grass Valley, CA since 2017. We are a family-run business providing a fun and relaxed working environment. We provide to our existing customer base a line of specialty foams and sealants (gasketing) for use on an industrial piece of manufacturing equipment: CNC Routers. Our customers are the owners and operators of these CNC Routers and they utilize vacuum to hold their parts firmly in place as automation equipment cuts out their finished parts. These parts could be anything from cabinets, to guitars, to RVs, to signs, to Point Of Purchase Display units, etc. Our line of products allows them to run their large equipment faster, more profitable and with less waste. We improve American Manufacturing through the products and knowledge we provide.
We are looking for an individual who in interested in joining a quicky growing company in an even faster growing industry. You have attention to detail and take pride in a job well-done. You have the ability and desire to listen to someone to get a better understanding of their unique set-ups and situations. You have a sense of humor, a good work ethic, and you have a respect both for others as well as for yourself. You are looking for a new opportunity where you can learn, grow, contribute, and be appreciated both individually and within a team. Preferably, you have…
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration
- 3 to 5 years of CNC Router industry sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office programs, and remote phone systems
About the job….
We are looking to fill an Inside Sales Support position. This role is responsible for the in-bound sales that are generated from our current customer base. These orders can come to us via phone, e-mail or our website. Orders are entered into our QuickBooks software program for order fulfillment. Other tasks involved will be following up with new customers to gauge their level of satisfaction with their order. If adjustments are needed to better suite their needs, recommendations can be made by this Inside Sales Representative. Once the products and concepts are understood, prospecting for new customers will become part of the job responsibility.
Other Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- The ability to answer in-bound sales calls from existing customers and answer product and application-based questions.
- Fill and process orders directly from our existing e-commerce website.
- Fill orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Develop accounts by checking customers’ buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to our business in other ways they feel beneficial
All Star CNC Products operates Monday to Friday, closed on National Holidays. We operate in a fun, relaxed environment. When the weather is nice, the bay doors are open!! Regardless, the music will be playing in the warehouse. We offer two weeks paid time off, semi-annual goal setting meetings, and great opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours a week
Pay is based on experience and performance.
Commission Sales Opportunities will become available to those that show an ability and interest.
Two weeks paid vacation.
Send resumes, a cover letter and/or any other supporting documentation to our attention. We will be reviewing each applicant independently and will set up initial phone interviews with those that may be a fit. We look forward to hearing more about you….
All*Star CNC Products, IncWhy Work Here?
Automation technology? Robotics? American Manufacturing? Helping bring jobs back to the USA? Have fun doing it? All Star CNC does it all!!
13355 Grass Valley Ave; Suite BGrass Valley, CA
BusinessView all jobs at All*Star CNC Products, Inc