- Maintains functional knowledge of all production equipment operation.
- Responsible for performing production line changeovers and adjustments in a timely manner.
- Understands and can troubleshoot electrical schematics, PLC programming and electrical controls.
- Responsible for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems.
- Conduct fabrication of replacement parts with a lathe and milling machine or welder.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area, including proper care and storage of tools.
- Performs Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) on all production equipment as directed by work orders.
- Responsible for disassembling machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs. Conducts testing on repaired machinery to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Responsible for examination of parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Complies with all safety requirements, company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements to maintain a safe working environment.
- Conduct plumbing, lighting and electrical repairs as needed.
- Responsible for performing carpentry work as needed.
- Conduct maintenance and repair of facility HVAC equipment.
- Perform general building maintenance such as painting and basic repairs.
- Create drawings and material lists for projects.
- Responsible for performing basic welding to repair equipment and appliances as needed.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining process wastewater and fresh water systems.
- Responsible for maintaining chemicals in approved containers, report any spills and clean up if approved.