FP SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Representative (SR) is responsible to deliver on their prescriptions volume and visits projections for his/her assigned territory, triage customer needs and identify new business opportunities. He/she will use PrimeRx, Microsoft Office platform and other resources, as necessary, to resolve the needs of the sales region.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Triage clients’ needs and complaints.
- Identify new physicians’ needs and share for further analysis.
- Meet or exceed prescriptions, patients and visits projections.
- Help Maintain physicians and patients profiles updated for assigned territory.
- Execute commercial strategy to promote our services, uniqueness factors, values and mission to the top physicians and long-term care facilities.
- Provide assigned MDs with patient adherence and compliance progress with the medication therapy.
- Complete MD Satisfaction Surveys.
- Register daily visits and purpose of calls in a log.
- Manage physicians’ inquiries such as dispense reports, missing documents, bridge refills to avoid gaps in medication and scripts with 0 refills among others.
- Maintain open communication channels between physicians’ offices, all Farmacias Plaza pharmacies, and Managed Care Team.
- Participate in Physician conventions during the year.
- Manage audit referrals from the Pharmacy to comply with the audit date.
- Manage weekly pending inquiries.
- Make telephonic sales calls to some Physicians when necessary.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
- BA Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 1 year working in a retail pharmacy setting.
- PrimeRx Experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of PBM clinical operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Internet experience.
***Patrono con Igualdad de Oportunidad de Empleo M/H/V/I***
BusinessView all jobs at Alivia Health