Title: Psychiatric Technician Oasis
Location: San Diego, CA
Aliron International, Inc. provides state-of-the-art professional health, cybersecurity, information technology, acquisition and logistics support, data analysis and management, linguistics/OSINT analysis, and managed services to the US Government at home and abroad.
Founded in 1989 in Washington, DC. Aliron started as an idea designed to save the U.S. government money in providing medical services to military and other personnel. Since then, Aliron has grown into a dynamic company that has over the years employed nearly 500 people in 19 time zones for numerous defense agencies across sixteen states in the continental United States as well as projects in Germany, Italy, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Guam, Panama, Alaska, and Hawaii.
Aliron International, a federal contractor, is seeking several Certified as Psychiatric Technician Oasis who will provide high quality service for our wounded warriors and their families in a great learning environment. The position located in one of the top Military Hospitals in the country, located at San Diego, CA area and will work side by side with military medical staff. This is a full time position with shifts ranging anywhere from 8-10 hours. This position is immediately available and is a great place to live and work!
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 12 months of experience within the last 18 months with clinical psychiatric experience.
- Possess and maintain a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Psychiatric Technician in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands; OR
- Possess and maintain a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Shall be a U.S citizen.
- Possess a level one national Psychiatric Technician certification.
Why Aliron International
Aliron offers competitive wages for all its positions as well as a generous benefits package:
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental plan options through United Healthcare, the largest and most widely accepted provider in the United States (eligible from first day of work)
- A robust 401(k) plan with company matches (eligible 90 days after hire)
- 26 days of PTO and paid federal holidays
Most importantly, you can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Following the presentation of a job offer, all candidates must undergo a credentialing process. The government has identified strict procedures and standards to credential and verify the work experience, licenses, and education of all candidates.
Due to this strict process, candidates who do not meet the above listed qualifications are encouraged to look at other opportunities at Aliron. Those who have criminal records (minor charges) are still encouraged to apply, but encouraged to disclose this so our recruiting team can verify your eligibility to work on the relevant contract.
Aliron International is an equal opportunity employer. Aliron is a woman-owned company and its day-to-day operations are run by a veteran. We are proud of our diverse staff, and encourage all qualified job seekers to apply for opportunities with Aliron.
Powered by JazzHR