Aliron International, Inc. provides state-of-the-art professional health, cybersecurity, information technology, acquisition and logistics support, data analysis and management, linguistics/OSINT analysis, and managed services to the US Government at home and abroad.
Founded in 1989 in Washington, DC. Aliron started as an idea designed to save the U.S. government money in providing medical services to military and other personnel. Since then, Aliron has grown into a dynamic company that has over the years employed nearly 500 people in 19 time zones for numerous defense agencies across sixteen states in the continental United States as well as projects in Germany, Italy, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Guam, Panama, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
- Perform daily operations and maintenance on all pharmacy equipment.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program) or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military or Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Experience: One year of experience as a pharmacy technician after graduation. Must have outpatient experience.
Why Aliron International
Aliron offers competitive wages for all its positions as well as a generous benefits package:
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental plan options through United Healthcare, the largest and most widely accepted provider in the United States (eligible from first day of work)
- A robust 401(k) plan with company matches (eligible 90 days after hire)
- Paid time off and paid federal holidays.
Most importantly, you can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Following the presentation of a job offer, all candidates must undergo a government-mandated credentialing process. The government has identified strict procedures and standards to credential and verify the work experience, licenses, and education of all candidates.
Due to this strict process, candidates who do not meet the above listed qualifications are encouraged to look at other opportunities at Aliron. Those who have criminal records (minor charges) are still encouraged to apply, but encouraged to disclose this so our recruiting team can verify your eligibility to work on the relevant contract.
Aliron International is an equal opportunity employer. Aliron is a woman-owned company and its day-to-day operations are run by a veteran. We are proud of our diverse staff, and encourage all qualified job seekers to apply for opportunities with Aliron.