Client is among the largest commercial banks headquartered in California. We are looking for outstanding people to join our winning team. We reached our current strength because of our employees, customers, and shareholders believe in the same fundamental goals: Delivering a wide variety of financial services with a superior customer service guarantee.
Bank is a 130-year-old community bank with $4.9 billion in assets and 88 branches throughout Northern and Central California. We have been a profitable quarter in and quarter out for 23 years. Industry associations and rating agencies routinely rank Bank among the top community banks for asset quality, capital ratios, safety and soundness and overall financial performance.
Recruit, manage, coach and motivate a team of Business Relationship Managers, Business Banking Officers, and Business Banking Managers, along with other employees within a defined geographical region of the bank. Oversee and maintain excellent service standards and promote growth in profitability with the use of Sales Culture. The development of direct reports in a sale driven environment is critics for this role. Solicit large prospects and assist direct reports with large customers and prospects with joint calling efforts.
Further duties include:
- Understand the commercial real estate and C & I markets within your geographical location.
- Ability to differentiate client Bank from the competition and use those differences as coaching tools to your direct reports.
- Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements.
- Develop calling plans with each officer to take advantages of competitive strengths within each market.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieves a significant presence in the community to promote the Bank.
- Provide Senior Management with reports, feedback and areas of opportunity with the region.
- Offer weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with forecasts and details about sales growth in lending. Deposits and Non-interest Income.
- Insure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting and Finance is required.
- Five + years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with basic word processing applications software.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Effectively solves problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and provide an environment of professional excellence.