Role : Project Manager
Location : Lower Manhattan, NY
Duration: 04/14/2020 (Possible Extension)
Mode of Interview: In Person only
• 9+ years' experience managing IT projects through all phases of the PMLC, including initiation, requirements, planning, design, build, test, and deploy.
• 9+ years' experience gathering and managing requirements.
• 2+ years' experience managing project s in a government setting.
• Certified as a project manager by PM! or other similar organization.
• Ability to work under stringent deadlines and handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Positive attitude, including ability and willingness to "wear many hats" on an IT project -- e.g., BA, Tester, Communicator, if needed.
• Excellent business analysis skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
• Clear communicator and presenter.
· Experience with ServiceNow-ITBM, Maximo, Siebel Public Sector is desirable.
· Experience with application integration projects is also desirable.
• Project manager for IT projects
• Assist in special projects and IT PMO initiatives