Reporting to the Graphic Design Manager, Aliquantum International Inc is seeking a Jr Graphic & Web Designer with broad experience in brand creation, marketing communication and web design. This individual will focus his/her creative energy on brand identity, campaign development and the creation of a broad range of marketing collateral and assets for web and SNS platforms along with managing all photography.
She/he has an impeccable understanding of design, layout, color and typography. Attention to detail is a must, as well as the ability to work fluidly in a fast-paced environment and think holistically on brand-focused initiatives around our mission to transform our life style brands into globally recognized brands. A strong understanding of campaign development, including email, web advertising, and social media is required along with solid communication skills.
This outgoing, self-managing creative problem solver will require the skills to interact across multiple departments, think quickly on their feet, and address challenges across all levels of design. Responsibilities will include hands-on work, project and schedule management and oversight of internal projects. Marketing support will include the creation of print and digital assets to communicate marketing campaigns on line, in print, trade shows as well as internal and external presentations. In this position, he/she will be involved with various strategic initiatives including website development, social media, design strategy and program management.
Graphic Design - Work with the eCommerce & Brand teams to execute brand appropriate digital & print marketing assets. Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Web Design - Work with eCommerce team to continuously add new features and develop fresh content including banners, landing & brand pages. Other responsibilities include image manipulation, sizing and formatting for various needs, page layout etc
Marketing Design – Work with the Marketing team to develop fresh SNS digital graphics, and responsible for all in house product photography for eCommerce and SNS platforms.
Photography – Execute all in house product photography needs for web, marketing and sales. This includes working with each department to curate the photography, shoot the photos, and edit for final use.
Here’s an opportunity to work with some of finest and most passionate individuals!
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide creative support in maintaining internal and external web-related projects including, but not limited to websites, landing pages, email campaigns, SNS platforms and photography
- Ability to design, layout and code creative designs into interactive web and email formats
- Developing content and graphics by coordinating with developers, marketing & merchandising and others; designing images, icons, banners, infographics, etc. as needed
- Telling the marketing story through information and imagery
- Responsible for taking all product and lifestyle photography utilizing our in-house studio
- Editing images for eCommerce and SNS platforms
- Updating and managing our current landing pages, banners, websites and web ads
- Designing production quality digital graphics for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Ensuring graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, production and usability
- Working with members of development and sales teams - brainstorming and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop brand strategies and marketing materials and ensure consistency of these various brand strategies across the portfolio
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or related field
- 2-3 years minimum experience in graphic design, consumer goods experience preferred
- Proficient in a MAC Environment with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) as well as some knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn new skills and industry methods
- Strong design portfolio
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and imaginative with an elevated sense of design
- Strong understanding of the design process, best design practices and principles
- Ideal qualities: creative, hardworking, collaborative, enthusiastic, passionate and have a sense of humor