· Modeling and encouraging the student and classmates to succeed in the Character, Excellence, and Service.
- Implementing supports and consequences specified in the student s Behavior Intervention Plan. Responding to student behavior using Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports, when a different response is not specified in the behavior plan.
- Create materials and documentation needed to support the assigned child.
- Preparing adapted materials to meet a student s individual need.
- Preparing daily schedule and other visuals for the assigned child.
- Maintain and complete documentation of student work and behavior.
- Reviewing classroom lesson plans, anticipating challenges, and participating in generating possible solutions.